Your generous gift today can make a real difference to the lives of persecuted Pakistani Christians and their families.
- Support the advocacy work to end the misuse of the blasphemy law
- Give to provide free legal aid
- Give to support a persecuted Christian Family
- Give to provide shelter for girls and young women who are victims of rape and forced conversion
- Give monthly to make a difference to our work
We lean of Biblical scriptures – Matthew 25: 34-36
Persecuted Christians in Pakistan often have no one to turn to for help. They desperately need legal help, food and shelter to rebuild their broken lives.
Without immediate help many Christians who have been wrongly accused of blasphemy or other charges will languish in jail and may die with no support and assistance.
We work tirelessly to ensure that your money gets accounted for and directed to the families of persecuted families and communities to provide much needed support.
Please donate online today or send us a cheque made payable to:
CLAAS UK, P.O.Box 81, Southall Middlesex, UB2 5YQ, UK